Friday, November 21, 2008

My wish...........

Everyone has their own wish....same goes to me, some even have many wish....those old people said don't be greedy in your wish as your wish will turn bad......so i had made a wish of my own.....i wish one day i can stand on the singing competition stage to participate as a participant......i starting to love singing since i was form 4......until now still i have great interest in singing, yes although i sing not to say too good and not to say too bad....but at least still can be listen.....i can sing more better if i was trained by the music teacher or vocalist......and I'm now really indeed of searching for those vocalist.....but until now i still can't find, first of all i don't have time to go for it because i am busy with my studies, secondly, my parents seems to reject me when i asked them for help, their reason is ask me to concentrate in my studies...so i decided to train and sing on my own, hope that i can manage to get all the key right.....around next year March - April period, i decided to take part in a singing competition called Astro Talent Quest......i wish i can stand on this stage and perform as participant.....we must go for audition before enter ro the preliminary stage.....and then head all the way to final.....for those for does not meet the requirement will be eliminated.....still i will feel scare, i scare i will be the eliminated one.....i have been trained very hard and i hope that this will turn up something good to me....and for my this wish......no matter how much i sacrifice, it is worth it......even i fail but at least i got some experience and will perform better during the upcoming singing competition......

No comments: